5.06.2008

yayayyayayyy!!!

I believe this picture describes my mood best. :)

Today is the best day I've had in a LONG, long time. Last time I wrote, I wrote about some "bad news" that I got--well, it turned out to be GREAT news. Cory thought he hadn't pulled the grades to stay next semester, but he found out today that he got them--by four ONE HUNDRETHS of a point. OOOOHHHH MY GOSH!!!! I found out at work and jumped up and down screaming...hollly goodness. He made it!!!! I was so worried I'd have to be away from him, and more importantly, I was worried he'd feel upset for a long time. NOW, no one has to worry anymore because he's coming back next year!!! YAY!

In the grades department, I got straight As again for the first time in a year and a half. Granted, I only had two Bs between then and now, but STILL, it just feels good to know my hard work went towards something like that. My GPAs up to a 3.904! I know it seems silly to work and work for a letter and a few numbers, but to me, they are a sign of just how hard I worked this semester. After such a trying semester (in more ways than one), I think this is like the perfect ending. A great GREAT thing. :) Like a present. YAY me!! :)

I'm working a lot lifeguarding down here. It's great, except that I have to stand the entire time (which today meant being on my feet for 10 hours), and there are days when I have to wake up at 5:25am (also like today)...BUT today also meant helping a kid get over their fear of the waterslide and making the pool a happy place for everyone. It's a sweet job, despite the foot pain!

I can't wait to see Cory again. I'm SO SO happy!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Nikki said...

Congratulations on all aspects!! You're awesome!