I'm feeling a lot better today than I was this time yesterday--I'm four exams lighter, and all of my exams have gone really well. There's a beautiful sunset outside my window, and my open window is letting in this really gentle breeze. I have one exam left--ear training--and that's not really something I can study for; plus, ear training is my forte in aural skills! I'll do well on that. I can't believe this CRAZY semester is all but over! I'm sort of in a little bit of a daze--I've been running around like crazy for so long that I feel weird not doing anything that I don't want to do. I actually thought about reading a book just because I can tonight, and I haven't done that in months. It's so cool. : )
I'm working 30 hours each of the next two weeks down here, and then I'm going back home for a few weeks before returning for extra fun arranging class! I've been going to the gym at least every other day for about a week now, and I'm feeling pretty good. I'm trying to eat healthier, too...and that's going alright. Gosh...I'm so so so excited to get to read a book of MY choosing tonight!
I'm definitely going to miss Cory the next two weeks...that's the only part of the next month I'm not looking forward to. He's going home Saturday, and I'll be down here until the middle of the month working and playing for graduation. I'm actually not too worried about it. I know it's the longest I've been away from him thus far, but I know also that it will be good for us. I'll be fine. : ) We'll be better than fine. I believe in our relationship.
Mmh I love Top Chef. It's addicting! Haven't seen this episode, so I'm going to go watch. I can't wait for summer to OFFICIALLY begin. Yay!
No comments:
Post a Comment