It's 2pm, and I'm still in my pajamas. I really don't feel like doing much of anything today...and I think I feel guilty about it. People tell me things I should do, like go outside, or how I should feel...the last one REALLY makes me angry. I've heard that I really shouldn't be upset about Cory leaving for two weeks...and that I should be HAPPY for people graduating and not get sentimental about things. It's frustrating...because I AM HAPPY FOR THEM. I really am. I just wish I was going with them, too. It's amazing how one conversation can just make you feel terrible.
You know people who always complain about stuff? Like people who WILL NOT let you "one up" them. If you're sad about something, you shouldn't be because some people have it so much worse than you do. Well, if you look at it that way, there is ALWAYS someone who has it worse. I know I'm definitely guilty of this as well...so I guess I can't complain too much, but it definitely sucks. I don't like being fake.
I'm sitting here watching 27 Dresses with people who keep discussing their own wedding and how terrible it is to have to be in so many of them in the near future. I would love to be in a wedding. I would love to haveee a wedding.
I'm just making myself more and more stressed out. I think I should go take a shower and go to the grocery store.
1 comment:
Feel what you need to feel. You know yourself best.
I understand how you feel about people graduating and being kind of sad because you want to be with them. As someone who took 5 years instead of 4 for my undergrad, and who is now taking 3 years instead of 2 for my master's, I'm definitely feeling a lot of that. I'm so happy for everyone, but I wish I was getting my degree with them too!
Post a Comment