How am I feeling this morning?
I'm happy because Cory is coming back...it's hard to comprehend just how big that news is right now, but I know it'll be great next semester when he's here and not at home. I feel myself forgetting about that with everything else that's come up in the last 12 hours.
Amy's moving out sooner than expected, and I'm sad. She said that she's bored with Farmville and is tired of it, which I can understand, but I can't help feeling a little sad that I can't spend more time with her this week. Changes are coming fast, and it's hard for me to take in sometimes. Jess is moving out on Saturday, I think...she got stuck in Ohio because her car broke down, unfortunately, so I get to spend less time with her, too. I guess I just feel a little unwanted, to be perfectly honest. I know it's because they're both moving on with their lives; it's just crazy that it's happening so much faster than I thought.
I got a call last night from my friend Aron saying he's about to be arrested for being guilty by association for a class 1 felony. I don't know what that means, but I'm sure it's not anything great. I'm not totally worried about this, because I'm sure things will be okay, but it's still not great news.
I woke up this morning and my feet still are tender from yesterday. I've got another 6 hours of standing on them today, too. I think I'm just down this morning because I'm working so much and I'm exhausted. Things are changing around here, too, which is hard to deal with on its own, let alone when I'm so tired. I'm keeping to myself this morning to try and rest up for work so I won't be grouchy then. I give a lot of myself at work...I try to smile at people and really make them feel good about being there. I have to stand up constantly, which sucks, but at least I can walk around. I just wish my feet were used to it. I can't really complain too much about my job overall, though...it's awesome.
Alright, I'm going to rest up. I just needed to get some things out so I didn't feel quite so bad.
No comments:
Post a Comment