5.04.2008

the sound of music.

I went to Warrenton today to watch Heather sing in the Sound of Music. She was the perfect Maria...I'm so happy for you, Heather!!!! :) She has a beautiful home and dogs, and works at an AWESOME restaurant. It was so cool eating there...and spending time with really awesome people who helped me feel like I was okay.

I got some rather unwelcome news tonight...and I'm having a hard time dealing with it. No one died and no one is ill, but it involves some changes in my future, as well as my boyfriend's, and it's just a bit surprising and not very easy to handle. We're doing great in our relationship, so it's not that...I was I could be less vague, but it's a privacy issue and I respect him way too much to divulge something he's entrusted me with. I wish things could be different. I wish people who worked hard in life would get what is coming to them and not get shafted by the system that's meant to punish those who aren't working hard. It's not set in stone, so I don't even know why I'm so worried about it NOW...because it's not official, but the pessimist in me is definitely pulling me down.

I think part of it's that I'm just sleepy. I'm going to sleep.
Thanks for the love, Nikki and Heather. :)

2 comments:

Nikki said...

*hugs* Whatever it is, you'll get through it. I'm sending some positive vibes your way!

We're going to see heather the last weekend Sound of Music is playing (it's the first weekend we'll be back). What restaurant does she work at? I'm intrigued, it sounded good when I heard about it for the first time.

theplumtree said...

talk to me, anytime. Im always here for ya.