1.05.2010

leaving town

So, it's my last night in Charlottesville for the foreseeable future. Most likely, I'll be back some during my spring break in April. I'm going to miss so much about this place. I'd love to come back here one day and live. It's so familiar and so new to me at the same time. And breathtakingly beautiful with the mountains all around it...sheesh. I wasn't at home long enough for my liking this time, but such is my life nowadays. I'll get used to it.

I'm going to miss my family as well. I appreciate them so much more recently.

Yes, I'm going to go through a lot this semester. And it will be tough. And I'm going to want to pull my hair out at times. But with the help of my friends, I'm moving closer and closer to who I want to be...and to ridding myself of the anxiety I've felt for so long. One step at a time. :)

For now, bed, then waking up, driving back to Farmville, and starting my last semester of college--even though it's not really college anymore. I hope I can see things for what they are this semester and truly appreciate them.

1 comment:

Linze Kate said...

It's amazing how much you realize you love, when you're about to be void of it... sicklycle really.

Love you! *muah*