5.16.2009

You (yes, Allyson, it's what you think it is!)

I'm on a huge Switchfoot kick at the moment...their music is just speaking to me these days.

I'm enjoying being at home for the weekend. Tomorrow is the time-honored annual AHS Spring Band Concert and Awards Potluck. I'm home because it's middle sister's last high school concert and I'm looking forward to watching her get made fun of when the director roasts all the seniors haha. Mine was a list "I" had written to Santa about what I wanted for Christmas...it's still in my room at school haha--so perfect. I know a lot of the seniors and I'm really looking forward to that whole "ceremony" if you will.

Last night was Casting Crowns, and they got me thinking a lot about my beliefs, but probably not in the way you're thinking. I'll write more about that later. I'm still marinating in it.

It's beautiful outside. And thundering!! :)

No comments: