5.20.2009

i've come to realize...

The "I've come to realize" survey.

1. I've come to realize that my last ex: isn't completely at fault for things not working out...and that it's better this way.
2. I've come to realize that when I talk: I adjust my voice, speed, and timbre based on who I'm talking to.
3. I've come to realize that I love: learning new things every day...and swimming and music.
4. I've come to realize that my friends: are great and I need to appreciate them more!
5. I've come to realize that I've lost: my need to control everything in my life. This really isn't a loss, though... :)
6. I've come to realize that I hate: living in fear...of being alone or of not being in control. I'm glad I'm moving past that!
7. I've come to realize that Marriage: is going to happen when it's meant to...and I'm done trying to force being with someone.
8. I've come to realize that, somewhere, someone is thinking: I don't really know...all I know is what I'm thinking.
9. I've come to realize that, I'll always be: a bit of a mess...and energetic and funloving and smart. I'm deserving of a great guy...and I'll always be worthy in that area!
10. I've come to realize that, I have a crush on: Cappie from Greek. Nobody else in that area right now except for one person...and that situation is seemingly impossible from his point of view. Oh well!
11. I've come to realize that, The last time I truly cried was: probably over Cory.
12. I've come to realize that, my cell phone is: a piece...it's been dropped so many times...but it's my lifeline right now. :)
13: I've come to realize that, when I wake up in the morning: I need to be positive...it sets the tone for the rest of the day! :)
14. I've come to realize that, Before I go to sleep at night I: need to read or do something quiet...and stop watching the television until I crash!
15. I've come to realize that, Right now I am thinking about: how many different "groups" of friends I hang out with. And about the book "He's Just Not That Into You." That thing is soooo valuable!
16. I've come to realize that, I get on facebook: a lot...but I don't care. I love knowing what's going on with everyone! And not for my own drama...but because I care about my friends!
17. I have come to realize, that today: is over and tomorrow is a new day! Learn from the past, take the good moments, and MOVE ON!
18. I've come to realize, that tonight i will: read some more and spend a night in...and probably won't talk to many people (besides lovely Allyson)...and I'm going to be okay with that. :)
19. I've come to realize, my school is: great...but I'm ready to move on! :) Graduation, here I come!!
20. I've come to realize that, Tomorrow I will: go to work from 10:30-3:15, hit up the gym at some point, and chill. It's a new day...and I'm single...so I'm going to do whatever I feel like!

No comments: