Everytime I miss you, I'm going to read this and remember why I'm not with you.
I chose not to be with you...and it's because I had enough.
You always find a way to make me feel like crap, whether you realize it or not, and when you didn't mean to, you insinuate that it's MY fault and that I'm making it up in my head rather than apologizing for making me feel that way.
I have had only two bad nights in the last month, both related to you, as opposed to two in the last week like it would always be during our relationship.
I get to make my own decisions now, without derrision.
I feel better about myself when we don't talk.
I've made many excuses for you.
You make me feel bad about my GPA and never wanted to talk about my accomplishments.
You say you want to be friends and then never make any effort. I'm worth more than you think I am or ever gave me credit for. Good luck doing it all on your own.
We are just not right for each other...
I won't waste any more time being upset about you. You're not worth it.
1 comment:
I love you :)
Post a Comment