5.07.2009

99.

This is my 99th post.

Reasons why today I am feeling good about myself:
1) I went to Fuqua and met with a lot of people regarding the swim team next year. It's going GREAT. :) I am soooo happy--my program is strong and will only have to cut off a few meets. I'm very fortunate. VERY.
2) I am in a sundress. I was complimented on said dress. I feel cute.
3) The sun has finally come out--something about sun always makes me feel better. :)
4) I'm getting laundry done and being productive.
5) I get to enjoy some dinner (chineeeeeeseeeeee) with some great music major friends. :D
6) I will go to the gym today and get in shape some more!! wooooooo

I have a lot going for me. I'm intelligent, driven, and I know what I want (I think hahaha). I'm a beautiful person, both inside and out, and I know I can make things work out for me and my career. My money situation is looking better--I just deposited 226 dollars into the bank today that I found on my floor in checks! Yesssss. I have a lot to offer someone, but only the right guy. I will not waste my time with crappy boys anymore. If you want to be my lover, you gotta get with my friends. That whole deal. I am worth more than someone who thinks they need to filter what I find out.

Rant: DO NOT filter what you tell me. I want honesty. I can handle honesty. I get that you don't want to hurt me, but by witholding, you hurt me. Get over yourself. I am so angry at you.

If you love someone, be honest.
Say what you need to say.
Don't hold back.
I deserve better than that. You were wrong about me. Now, you're going to have to watch me soar and wish you could be up here with me. Does that sound rude? I'm sorry--I'm just so over people putting limitations on me. I'm better than that.

The new me. Hello. My name is Julie Elizabeth, and I am NOT easy to handle. I am worth a lot. I am smart and very multi-dimensional. Deal with me or move on. I can handle it.

2 comments:

Allyson said...

You kick serious booty.

You ARE cute, and that dress looks bangin' on you!

Missed you at dinner tonight. Let's actually hang out soon. Kthxbai.

Lauren said...

You ARE beautiful, intelligent, and talented and I love you! It's funny I feel like we always go through some self-discovering around the same time.