Spring Break left as quickly as it came...and I'm back for what SHOULD have been my final semester at LU...butttt due to my crazy music majorness, I'm heading into the last stretch of my 4th year and looking down the barrel of year numero cinco. Part of me is weirded out...the people I came in with four years ago are leaving, graduating, moving on and getting a life...and I'm going to be in school for another 2.5 years. The other part of me is excited that I have another opportunity to keep learning...especially learing about something I love so much. Earlier today, I was completely unmotivated to come back here, considering how I left things before break. Now that I'm actually back down here, I'm feeling okay. Guess it helps that I'm going home again on Friday for Easter and that it's MARCH MADNESS WEEK!!!! (aka mom's office pool!!!) The Easter Beagle visited me over break and left me a pink plastic Easter basket on my door!!!! I was very excited to see this. : ) A meeting got cancelled tonight, too, so I've spent my night getting everything back in my room, watching August Rush with my roommates, the dogs, and Danny, and working on music lit stuff. It's been a good way to come back...although my room is still very very disgusting...I'll work on that this week.
No class until 10 tomorrow...: ) I'm glad I've got some time to myself. I love y'all. <3
No comments:
Post a Comment