...love what you do.
So I'm home! I got called into work at 5:45 tomorrow morning...at first, I was like BLEH alright, I'll do it, thinking it'd be the normal shift, which consists of watching 5 people swim pretty slowly back and forth in the pool and watching two guys sit and talk in the hot tub and sauna...but Tim told me there's a swim meet going on tomorrow and Sunday...so both days I'm getting paid time and a half on about 10 dollars regular pay to watch a swim meet and get fed free foods. :) It makes me happy. So, even though it's my spring break and I'll have to get up early, I'm okay with it. I only work these two days and then I have the rest of the time here to myself. YAY!
My mom and I are watching Lilo and Stitch right now, and that also makes me happy. I am a little concerned, because I just saw a post on Todd's group that seems to imply that he's passed away...just so everyone's up to date, Todd is a rugby player at LU who got hit in a game against VMI, collapsed on the sideline, was taken immediately to VCU, where they found internal bleeding and a blood clot in his skull...they said he was doing well, but I guess maybe he took a turn for the worst? That's just scary...he's doing something he loves and is just playing a sport when BAM...I almost ran into the other lane of traffic coming home from school today. I was messing with my iPod, which was stupid, but the next thing I know, I'm seeing this truck right in front of me, and my front half is in the other lane (2 lane road)...I swerved and we didn't hit, but mannnn did it scare some sense into me. Thank God I wasn't hurt--no more messing with the iTrip, even if it's static-y.
I think prayer is good for the soul. It just feels right to ask for the guidance of something bigger than ourselves. I feel the need to meditate and pray right now...so I guess I'm done updating again.
I love you all. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment