Mhhhhhm spring break begins TOMORROW at 12:50!!! :) :) I can't wait. I love driving home. It always gives me time to process and make the transition from one home to another. The scenery between here and home is reallllly beautiful in some places...and now that apparently spring has started to hit, I know the drive's just going to get more and more green and beautiful with every trip! I can't wait to actually be home, either. I need a break from Longwood. I love it here, but I need time with my family...and I need the time when they're at work too, to practice, to be QUIET and not hear ANYTHING for a while, and just to relax and be productive only when I want to be. The prospect of these things is so exciting!!! I'm kind of glad I'm just going home to sit on my butt and work 2 days...I mean I'd love to go to the beach or some exotic or exciting place, but I know I'd come home exhausted. I need to get better over break...and rest. Hopefully I'll have some fun--I might go skiing with Cory one day and then go see his sister in a musical, and hopefully I'll see Loora and anyone else who's home...but I also really need to focus on getting better (or getting some meds for my allergies). Hopefully it'll be a time for healing, rejuvinating, and kicking back.
You know, life's alright sometimes.
1 comment:
It's funny how spring break always seems to come when you need it. Mine's the week after this coming one, I can't wait! I think John and I might go to Mississippi (about an hour and a half away) to tour a NASA space station, I'm really looking forward to that!
P.S. Congrats on the concert going well! :D
Post a Comment