3.03.2009

new stuffs.

I'm really moving on. There's a lot going on that's affirmed my decision...Heather's right: your intuition really doesn't lie. There's a lot of love to be found in my life that I haven't been appreciative of, and I'm ready to start seeking it out. I'm ready to find pleasure in taking care of myself. I'm not really ready for life on my own, but that's the point. I'm going for it. I have no clue what's going to happen...but I prayed for the first time in months last night for guidance, and I got it. I didn't realize it until after it had happened, but I know in my soul that this is right. I wonder when I'll find love again--I already have it with my friends and family, and for that, I'm lucky as ever and more thankful than I've ever been--but LOVElove...it's kind of exciting, kind of daunting, kind of something I don't even want to think about. Time for moving forward...vulnerable, curious, and patching up the broken pieces of myself that I've been ignoring for far too long. This has been the hardest two week period in my life so far (and I'm lucky for that, cause even now it's not like someone died or I'm homeless), and I'm ready just to go forward. I'm not looking back for a while--it's best that way.

Hope everyone's finding something new in their life that they can enjoy and be proud of. :)

No comments: