12.23.2008

christmas adam.

To everyone who celebrates Christmas--Happy Christmas Adam/Eve Eve!!!!

I'm spending my day working two shifts at the pool, but I don't mind--one is even three guards understaffed and I'll be working alone with my boss, who usually never lifeguards. I'll most likely be on the stand for two hours straight--but it could be worse! I'm so thankful to have a steady job that pays extremely well for the amount of work that I do...and to have such wonderful coworkers. There's never a dull moment there. In this economy, I'm happy to be holding down any steady job at the moment.

Tomorrow through Friday I'm OFF (!!!!), meaning tomorrow will be filled with Christmas baking, final present wrapping, and loads of family time...and three church services (which I LOVE), two with my family and one with Cory's at midnight. I can't wait for Christmas--I worked really hard on buying presents that people would actually enjoy this year. :) Tomorrow night, for Christmas Eve dinner, Mom is making cranberry pecan pancakes from an all-natural mix!!! I'M SO EXCITED. We also have smoked salmon for Friday when mom's side comes over for Christmas!!!! I'm going to do my best to be cordial with my dad's side on Thursday...we're just so different though that it's hard, but I won't give up trying! My mom's side is AMAZING and I absolutely cannot wait to see everyone. It's my favorite time of the year....and I'm going to soak up every single minute of it. :)

No comments: