Over the last half a week, I've seen more people aching and hurting in this world than I can remember seeing in a long time. Broken relationships, resentful feelings, people aching from the painful lashing out of others...the world can be a beautiful place, but it can also be a harsh, brittle environment. We need more bandaids.
I've never been more sure of my place in the world than I am now. I'm a compassionate person. I'm a ENFJ, just like Bill Clinton haha, and my heart rules my head. I can't pass a hurting person without stopping to try and make things better. Apparently my personality type is nicknamed "the teacher," which is think is very fitting for me. I'm going to teach my students music, but alongside that, I'm teaching them respect, love for others, and how to find themselves in a crazy world. My personality type is also "the idealist," which is also true...but what's so bad about trying to make life better? If we all were realists, very little would ever get accomplished--we'd all be stuck in the present rather than having hope for the future! I'm thankful for what I have now, but I'm also optomistic about the future.
I can be a bandaid. I can share my love with hurting people. I can make a difference in people's lives one hug or compliment at a time, and I see this working in my life today. If everyone would just be a little more perceptive to the needs around them, we'd all live in a much happier, healthier world. Share the love!!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment