12.05.2008

<3 of life = good.

So, it appears some changes may be taking place in my life in the next few weeks. Not really anything I'm doing, but more related to Cory and what direction his life is taking. I feel very comfortable with him right now, and so I think we're absolutely strong enough to handle this. It may involved being apart for some amount of time, but we've been together long enough that I don't really feel like it'll rip me to shreds. He's such a great part of my life...I love him and I'm so glad we're together. We'll see what happens.

I feel great about this coming weekend right now. I've had a rocky last 24 hours, especially with certain musicians I'm working with that happen to be professors, but I'm not going to let it bother me. I've got this. Holiday Dinner season is upon us, and while I've been very stressed, it could have been so much worse. Last night was a BLAST with the swim team, too! Two more days of it, and I'm GREAT. I feel like I'm actually going to be okay with my workload, too. YAY!

Okay. This is enough for now. I <3 you, Heather deSalmesonnnnnn.

No comments: