For most people, the question of whether or not there is one EXACTLY RIGHT person out there for them looms overhead for much of their lives. Until recently, I always thought that YES of course, there is that one PERFECT person for me. Well, while that might actually be true, I also believe that there are a multitude of different paths God dreamed up for my life and just said "Alright girl, you figure it out." (exact quote, I might add...) I believe God is ever-present, always with me in every situation I face. That said, I also believe that God has given us the freedom to choose which good path to head down next. There could be 15 guys in the world that are really right for me, but I get to be with one--and I'm pretty sure I've found him. ;) That's not to say the other 14 can't be lifelong friends...or that I wouldn't have been happy with them...I just found Cory first, and to me it feels right.
I think life is meant to be shared...with many people. Recently, a lot of my old friends are catching up with me randomly, and new friends are becoming stronger, and I just feel really blessed to have all this love in my life. Life really can take so many paths...but it's the one we're on that matters most. <3
I love you all--if you need anything, let me know!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment