Finals are FINALLY over!!! :) Most of them went well, but man was theory a killer...ouch! Now, it's time for an entire month of renewal, work (need moneyyyy!), and relaxation with the ones I love. I can't wait to decorate the house Sunday night with Christmas stuff and the TREE. My family used to get real Christmas trees until a few years ago when we waited too long and no trees were left, so now we use a fake one--might as well use it and get our money's worth. I hated it up until like...well now really...because it's my family's and it's a tradition now. It still looks nice. :)
I'm so glad to not have classes for a few weeks. I do have a practicum thing I have to do the last week before I come back, but that'll be cake because I'm doing it with Mr. T and my high school back home. :) :) :) Life's going well, and I'm letting go of the little things. I'm working out more and loving myself more, partly because of the gym thing but more because my mindset has changed so much this semester--in a very positive direction. I know I'm headed the right direction in life, and I know I'm going with some awesome people--like Cory. I love him more than ever these days, even though he's a crazy kid most of the time...he's still so special to me, and I couldn't imagine my life without him now. 16 months on Monday! :)
I'll write more later--I'm exhausted!!
No comments:
Post a Comment