I defriended him. How immature? NO. How wonderful. :) I'm over being told that I'm ridiculous for doing what I need to do. So...you can shove it where the sun doesn't shine. Because my happiness is worth more than the comfort I felt with you.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I think you've made a smart decision to defriend him. I am so on the same page with you when it somes to that. It is in no way immature; you are doing what is best for you and I think that is GREAT!
1 comment:
I think you've made a smart decision to defriend him. I am so on the same page with you when it somes to that. It is in no way immature; you are doing what is best for you and I think that is GREAT!
Love you lots Julie and miss you! Stay strong :-)
Post a Comment