1.23.2009

good feeling.

It's Friday, I've survived week 2 of classes, and I feel great. I love my life. I love my friends, and I loveeeeeee the swim team. Seriously, there's something about swimmers that just...makes me feel at home. Swimmers tend to be laid back, funloving individuals...while I might not QUITE have that attitude down, I'm leaning more in that direction with each passing day. I love the actual act of swimming as well...there's something so peaceful about being in the water, hearing nothing but the water rush around you, surrounding you and smoothing out your jagged movement...it covers for you, finishes you...I feel complete when I'm in water. :)

I actually have to go finish cleaning up my room...the swim team's coming over tonight to hang out. :) I'm going to keep the good vibes coming and write a list of today's top ten things that make me happy:

10. Mixed CD covers/art from Heather deSalme that serves as my wallpaper.
9. Being in Cams.
8. Brett Dennen's music (CHECK HIM OUT)
7. Cleaner living spaces!!!
6. Open windows.
5. Still being in undergrad.
4. Carbohydrated meals!
3. Crazy Theory Mess.
2. Candles.
1. Spending time with people that I love and HAVING A DAY OFF.

Okay, so that last one was two in one...but it's the combination that makes it the most exciting part of my day.

Enjoy your weekend, friends!!

No comments: