Life has this funny way of removing things from your life that you want but really probably are better off without. I believe in God, but instead of taking the beliefs I was brought up with for my own, I've sort of made them my own. I think God sees things in a much broader scope than we do, and therefore I don't make any judgements about what God would or would not want us doing (aka abortion, divorce, blah blah blah)--I believe God really is Perfect Love and that this is something we can strive for...to love as perfectly as our imperfect body and souls will allow us while we're hangin around the earth.
With that said, I think that last night was a changing moment in my life. Or at least my semester. All I really know is that something has changed in me in the last 12 hours, and I'm more thankful for my life, my wonderful relationship with Cory, and for the amazing people I'm around every single day. I'm blessed beyond what I deserve for sure. I feel motivated to get my work done...and I don't feel any pressure to do well. I want to learn as much as I can, and because of this, I'm going to do well. I've seen this week that there really are things I can control and things I cannot...and that I used to really work hard to control the uncontrollable...a self-defeating task.
Here's to another week of learning, growing, and loving. :)
2 comments:
Well said! :)
You are cool.
See you tomorrow! =)
Post a Comment