1.16.2009

the calm before the storm.

It's the Friday of the first week of classes--meaning, it's the first weekend of the semester! You can bet I'll be spending it the right way--which of course means spending my time practicing, organizing the semester, and attempting to finally get over the hurdle of my procrastination and clean up this awfully messy room. One can only hope!!

Swimming has been great this week...well, we haven't been swimming, just working out with the team. I'm so excited for the semester!! My goal is to go under a 1:30 in my 100 breast, which is 3 seconds under what I go right now. I'm working my ass off for it. Same for my sophomore promotional and my flute playing--I want to pass, and not only pass, but impress some people I admire while I'm at it. I'm not taking the easy route out this time. I'm working hard, and I'm going to practice when I don't want to go. Things could be much worse than having to practice every day...like sucking on stage...or like lots of things.

I'm rambling...but whatever.

I just wanted to write that this was a good week. A good start to the semester. Here's to more of that.

No comments: