11.23.2009

music>mood

I have 30 minutes before form class, so I'm going to sit in Wygal's Mac Lab and type. About nothing, and everything, and really whatever I want. Because I am the birthday girl. :) haha

I love music for so many reasons. It evokes emotions in me. Next time I'm feeling depressed, I'm going to try putting on the most ridiculously happy song ever...but not so happy that it feels fake to me. Like #41 by Dave Matthews Band (I love them...and I'm currently listening to this song). Or some Jason Mraz song. I always talk about "the power of music" in my classes and say that I believe it's powerful enough to affect changes in all kinds of people and things and emotions, so why not put my words into actions?? It's time to start acting, not just dreaming. :)

Today I'm 23. :) CLASS TIME.

No comments: