I'm almost rid of this stupid flu that's kept me in my bed all week. Thank goodness...I didn't realize how much energy it had zapped out of me until today, when after only 7 hours of sleep, I'm more awake and excited than I have been all week! It feels good...I feel rested and ready to tackle my last few weeks of my last semester of college classes! :) Can't believe it's actually happening...it's been sooooo long coming. Life is so fun these days...VMEA, Thanksgiving, birthday season for the Gaines girls, Christmassssss, New Years...it's just all exciting. I'm glad I got sick...it gave me a chance to become well-rested and just center myself. Did I feel like crap? YES. Am I taking the positives out of life? YES. :)
All my love. Enjoy what life's sending you today, even if it seems like crap at first. Find the hidden happy meaning. It's there. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment