Wanna know why? Because today, ANYTHING could happen. The possibilities are endless. I have a new chance. I woke up alive today.
I hate nights. I get depressed...it's the lighting or something...too much time to think, too tired. I'm going to learn how to love nights.
Heather says to remember my "inner goddess" and to take care of myself. I'm going to do that. Slowly, things are going to get better. I've been so up and down recently, and I woke up with a headache this morning from sleep deprivation. If you looked at me, you'd think someone got angry and gave me two black eyes. I've been really depressed and really positive and all over the place this week. But I'm trying. And that in itself is a success. And yes I just wrote sentence fragments. I'm a rebel.
Here's to today and all the good things it holds. <3 I hope I have eyes to see them. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment