9.16.2008

treating myself right!

I bought tickets to Jason Mraz's concert today. At first, I felt guilty. I ABSOLUTELY wanted to go, but that's like 45 dollars...and the bills just keep on coming. I talked to my mom, though, and she suggested that this could be something that I treated myself to if I saved up in somewhere else. I'm not going to buy ice cream for the next few weeks (which saves a few bucks!!) and I'm not going out to eat in order to save up the money (or at least part of it). I feel good about this now. It's going to be okay! I'm going to work my ASS off over breaks and I know it'll be fine. :) All I can do now is finish up that carton of ice cream and start counting down the days until I get to dance around like crazy and enjoy some AWESOME music!!! :D

No comments: