9.21.2008

feel the LOVE!

Today has been INCREDIBLE. I feel SO loved by everyone in my life. I woke up rested. I talked to three people I hadn't talked to in a very long time. Church was amazing this morning...very powerful and relaxing. I worked 2 hours and had a wonderful time doing so. I went to a contemporary piano duo music concert this afternoon...and I ENJOYED it. I really didn't get atonal music, but this was a start--they showed information about the composer on a powerpoint and had about a five minute introduction to the pieces. The last piece they played was wonderful--it was like 50 minutes long, seven movements, and it was an Amen to the world...it was more tonal than the first half of the concert, but I was in awe of everything!!!! I'm still on that post-concert high! :) I feel like my musical horizons have expanded just a little bit in the past 3 hours--hooray!!!! <3

I feel like life has just opened up its arms to me and embraced me...YAY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: