8.21.2008

walking into spiderwebs.

Back in the apartment. Tonight was great. TODAY was great. I met Ashley's niece, went to lunch with mom at Salad Creations!!, visited Cory at BHSC, and came back to the Farmville apartment. Sara made me a welcome home sign! I really spent the day cleaning and spending time with Sara. The room was covered in little spiders...blahhh...and spiderwebs. WOO. :) I haven't really unpacked a thing. I've got food, though, and some good memories of dancing around my new living room and putting together my new futon!! I don't know where my toothbrush or hairbrush are...but I know that I've got some great friends down here...and that this year is going to be different. :)

YAY! Also--Cory's coming down TOMORROW night, not Saturday, so we get to celebrate our one year tomorrow night with pizza and a movie tomorrow night. :) This makes me SO happy. I can't wait.

Tomorrow's work's cut out for me before he's here, though: Unpack my entire room and bathroom, get my parking permit, get locker in Wygal, sign up for UChoir "audition" and lesson time, and start figuring out my school supply situation. I'm excited and ready for my room and new life down here to take shape, though. :) This has been an AWESOME start to my year!

No comments: