This is my last night in Cville. I'm leaving a place where I feel completely comfortable (with people, family, friends, and my job) and suddenly I'm going back to the place that caused me SUCH confusion and heartache last year. I'm afraid of what the year has to bring.
BUT.
I will not be taken down before the year begins. I will not engage in self-defeating attitudes. I will not think the world is out to get me. I will not be afraid--of anything that life has to bring my way. I WILL smile. I will work hard. I will accept failure and move forward because I know I will fail sometimes. I will be supportive of others. I will love forever and always. I will give my everything. I will never give up.
This will be a good year. And if it's not, it's DEFINITELY not going to be for a lack of effort on my part.
No comments:
Post a Comment