It's been a while since I wrote in here last--not much time to write in the past two weeks or so. I've been driving up and down between here and school taking an arranging class for 8 days. I'm so happy it's over--I ended up making like 3 trips down to school...LOTS of gas...and sitting through four hours of class starting at 8 am every weekday was getting OLD. I learned a lot, though, and I wish I could have taken the real class as opposed to the 8 day crash course version, but that's all that would work in my schedule. So I did it and it worked just fine. I made my first three arrangements ever and learned some Finale. My computer screen died when I got down to school the first night (SAD) but then I was in a place where the school IT people could fix it for free, with 50 DAYS left on my computer's warranty. WOO!
I'm starting to look for a new computer. This one's four years old and is starting to get to the end of it's warranty life. Not sure if the warranty is worth extending if it's only going to keep dying on me and leaving me computerless for days at a time. Spending so much money though really makes me nervous, especially with having to pay for school next year. I'm sure it'll work out, but whateverrr. I'm too young to worry so much. So...the end. I believe it'll work out at some point.
In other news, Cory and I are at 10 months as of Sunday. I had a swim meet in Cville last night that I drove back for, so he volunteered to drive me back down to school just long enough to take a final and pack up some last minute things. He woke up at 6:20 to do so, and he went to work until 9 once we got back around three. He's a sweetheart, and I love him. :)
Life's going good. Summer's in full swing as of this morning around 11. Quite exciting news. :) I can't wait to see what summer's got in store for me. YAY!
No comments:
Post a Comment