I feel good about today. I swam a 600, which wasn't too bad...although I wish I could have swum a little more, I'm still proud of accomplishing that much. I think it's important that my swimmers see me working out at night so they don't think I'm all talk. I feel happy about coaching this morning and it was just...a good day.
Cory came over and we spent the afternoon together doing stupid stuff like playing Yahtzee with my sisters. We had a pretty bad storm this afternoon...it definitely hailed two separate times and rained 2 inches in about 20 minutes. I ran outside and saved some hailstones; they're in my freezer. It was so crazy! My poor cat got stuck outside (he was nowhere to be found when the rain started) so he hid under a car until it let up a little and then he ran inside, crying from being sopping wet! Poor Winston. I love that cat and wish we could let him in more. I'm allergic however...but he seems to enjoy the outside life.
Cory made me a card for our 10 month, too, and it was the sweetest thing he's ever done for me. I love that boy so much, it's not even funny. :)
Okay--nighttime. Tomorrow morning will arrive too soon!
1 comment:
Happy 10-month anniversary!! :)
Post a Comment