Exams are halfway done for me. I guess I'm feeling okay today. I was feeling apprehensive this morning before exams; I felt like I had so much to do an so little time to do it in. I had a sightsinging jury at 9 (which could have gone better but I still got a 94 so I'll just chalk it up), a music ed interview at 9:45 (went well), a music lit exam at 11:30 (which went fairly well), and I turned in my instrumental meth take home (which I did alright on). After I finished, I felt great--I also had two yummy Chick-Fil-A biscuits this morning, which just made my mood that much better. : ) I got home, and my mood has evened out I guess.
I'm going back onto campus later to practice for a while (piano exam and jury tomorrow!), and maybe going to the gym...and dinner...and I suppose studying for my writing theory exam. I've still got five exams to go--four tomorrow!
Somehow, I feel silly writing all this stupid, unmeaningful stuff...I'm not sure where I got the idea that I have to only write life-changing experiences in here. Maybe I just worry that people will get bored reading it...but then who am I writing for? Not me...and with that, I lose the theraputic aspect of journaling.
I always worry so much about what other people think...especially right now. I think it's because I've experienced so much confrontation this semester...I'm just tired of having it around.
No comments:
Post a Comment