4.12.2008

spring weekending.

Thanks Nikki, for the support last entry! :)

Things are going much better for me. I've still got a TON to do...but a project got moved back, and I'm surviving the craziest weekend thus far in terms of concerts, rehearsals, and work...plus it's Spring Weekend...so I'm feeling confident that I can make it work. I am going to be doing a practicum in the middle of May and I'll be taking Arranging the first and second weeks of June, but I can see the light at the end of the tunnel, and it's keeping me going. I really think I have Seasonal Affective Disorder--because I was so unhappy over the winter, but now I'm feeling MUCH better now that it's open window weather...and I think I remember this happening for the past few years. This fall, I'm going to get that checked out. LU offers light therapy for that, so I'm feeling confident about getting things back to normal in the winters. :)

HEATHER! It was great seeing you last weekend. You're one of the people that can always center me and bring me back to Earth. You're awesome! I've taken more time to myself recently, and it's been paying off! I'm taking a step back next semester with organizations and just trying to find some time to enjoy myself. Staying in college I think will be a VERY good decision for me, both professionally and personally. Life's good. :)

Here's to SUMMER!!! and GOOD FRIENDS. And love!

No comments: