4.18.2008

having fun isn't hard when you've got a library card.

I'm sitting in the library, and it's amazing how the shared experience of having to write rediculous amounts of papers before the final week of classes brings people together. People you don't know actually say "bless you" when you sneeze. People smile. We're all drowning under an extrodinary amount of dull white paper and faded computer screens, but we know that--and we appreciate human contact, even if it's with strangers, now more than ever.

Thank you God for the library. :)

I'm off to my first counseling appointment. After hearing Cory say "PLEASE GO" for the last five months, I'm finally taking a step forward and heading to the counseling center in the hopes that someone can help pull me out of the year-long rut I've been in. Here's to moving on and being myself, my HAPPY self, again. <3

No comments: