7.07.2009

generosity.

My parents are so generous. They agreed to pay my summer tuition bill on their credit line on the house. They didn't ask me to pay them back, but I insisted. They've already spent so much on my tuition...I'm so much more thankful for the money and the gift they've given me! I'm beginning to save now...well, yesterday, with my shopping at Kroger. :) I spent 51 dollars and saved 14. I figured out how to save money using coupons that are loaded electronically directly onto my Kroger card! Very exciting. I ate salad tonight that I made, including fresh mushrooms, green pepper, corn, and carrots. I'm so excited about it!!! I made enough for like four meals. I also got fresh blueberries and apples as well. So much fruit and veggie goodness!!! I know I'm taking care of myself and my body. Eating well helps my mood and my self-esteem...and it's delicious. And I don't feel like a truck ran over me when I wake up! YAY!!!

I love life. I trust that I'm exactly where I need to be in this moment, and that in the next, I'll be in the right place as well, even if I can't see it. I used to know where I was headed...but now I'm just along for the ride...spinning around and enjoying it! :)

No comments: