What are you grateful for today?
I haven't been blogging as much because I've been journaling a little more on my own...between me and myself and I and God. Sometimes, it's hard to have an attitude of positivity, of hope, of gratitude when the world around you is screaming MORE, FASTER, BETTER, MONEY, SEX.
I'm learning how to drown those out with my own song of hope and love and grace and justice. You should start singing, too, because then we'll really drown out all that crap and that would be just fine with me. More than fine, actually (get the Switchfoot reference??).
I leave for church camp chaperone adventure on Sunday. I cannot wait. Time away from my cell phone, my computer, my television, and my normal world...a retreat. :) I'm excited to reconnect with myself and to silence everything around me so that I can more fully hear God's calling in my life. I feel at peace now with the Universe. It makes me feel alive. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment