9.24.2009

benadryl.

I haven't been motivated to write in such a long time, but tonight, it just feels right. I don't write unless I feel the pull that eminates from somewhere deep within my soul, the openess in my chest...it doesn't turn out well otherwise. I write when the passion hits me the right way.

I am doing AMAZING things with my life. I am changing lives at my job at ACHS. I'm working hard to help with the swim team. I'm just...living. Things are not always perfect...and the depression and panic sometimes peek their ugly heads out of their graves, but I'm quick to put them back in their place. I enjoy what I'm doing. I live for helping others, and I do that through my jobs. :) I have two AMAZING friends...and I'm SO blessed to have them in my life. <3 I can't believe how lucky I've been...and I'm not sure how I got that way.

But I appreciate everything. A LOT.
Did I mention I'm on benadryl? and that FORM HOMEWORK BECOKNS!!! whoooooo!

No comments: