Life is incredible. Not just at the moment, but always...because it's LIFE. This is just one of the times where I can see it more clearly. After having a rough day yesterday (Cory came to visit me at work just to get me to run an errand for him and the students weren't focused or energetic at rehearsal--self-esteem was a little roughed up), I woke up today and felt renewed...the thought of a new day was refreshing and exciting. I've gotten my closet in order--clothes put away and clean. :) I have about 30 minutes before I need to leave...and I'm going to spend it relaxing and not feeling guilty for doing so. My room will be clean by Monday--I'm just taking it a bit at a time...and there's no shame in that.
My apartment has a renewed energy around it. A calm, peaceful, happy one. And I love it. :)
Can't wait to see all of you. Call me. :) Very excited to start school!
No comments:
Post a Comment